Thursday, March 30, 2006

bye bye star

i lost my star last night.a friend gave it to me 2-3 years ago and i always kept it with my id lace. if you saw it,you wouldn't think it was all that special.it was grubby looking and was a little bit thinner than it used to be, because i'd squeezed it when ever i was stressed out. funny thing is, it looks like that this is the answer to my question.
so bye star, thank you for staying with me all these years. i sincerely hope you have a good life.

omigod! i was reading my mail ealier, and it seems that unfortunately, sas did not forget her *ahem* dare.....uh-oh! i am definitely unprepared for that! must begin the huff and puff process immediately!

on to other things......

i am fully convinced that our house is very much haunted. we've been hearing things from the empty rooms, there was even one morning where i woke up to a "ssssshhhhtttt" "sssshhhhhtttt" sound coming uncomfortably near my bed(i didn't dare open my eyes!) and there have been times that our water dispenser turns on by itself!how's that for weird?of all the appliances, why is it the dispenser?! anybody know how to reach the ghostbusters?

in other news....
i have been talked into another class for my MA.oh joy! but it looks like that there will only be two of us, so it's more of a tutorial class.plus the prof is cool- shaved head with tattoos....and she's a woman!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sun_Goddess said...

i think i know what this star is.. does it look like it's made out of that squishy material? aww.. its cute pa nman :(

April 01, 2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger cappy said...

yep, that's the one...and it also had this little purple bear witch with it!boo-hoo!

April 02, 2006 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home