Tuesday, May 23, 2006

10 days only?!

We've been here for only 10 days, yet it feels like we've been here forever. We've met a whole bunch of cousins we've never seen before. They feed us, they drive us around and they make sure we always have something to do. It just feels so weird having all these people go out of their way to make us feel at home.

We watched a movie at a drive-in last night( Da Vinci Code, which I partly slept through. Didn't like the movie that much) and we got home by 3am, at which by that time my mom was already starting to worry. She kept calling Tito Jun to ask where we were.

I ate deep fried larva yesterday. Yah I know, Ewwww! But they were suprisingly good. Not that I'd do it again. I think once was enough for me.

It's true, Canadians are so friendly. When they see you they greet you with a Hi or Hello, when they sense that you're in trouble they immediatley offer their assistance. I'm just blown over by this. I'm so used to being always suspicious of people, I'm having a hard time adjusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home