Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Not ready

Okay, so according to my dear mom, we will try to get on the flight TOMORROW. What the?! Oh well..... When she called the airlines they informed her that the flight's not full so there might be a chance we can get on. Hmmm...I'm not even packed yet. But if we don't get on this flight, we're going to try on Friday. And if we don't get on that flight, then there's the Sunday flight. Which I'm sure I'M getting on. Hehehe. I got a booked ticket while the rest of my family have to be chance passengers. I try to rub it in with my sisters whenever I get the chance! Hehehe! Meanie! Bwahahaha! Ah! Whatever! Well the reason I got a booked ticket is because I'm already twenty-one, so I'm no longer considered a dependent of the parental units.And they HAD to get me the ticket because of course! It's no fun if I'm not there! ;p

It's weird because I love traveling, and wouldn't miss an opportunity to do so, but a part of me doesn't want to leave yet, for a couple of reasons: I have a job interview scheduled tomorrow, I'm supposed to see my friends on Saturday, and.....well I'm just not ready to go yet. I mean my mind is set on leaving on Sunday, not tomorrow. I don't know it just feels weird. Now I know that does not make any sense, but ack! What the hell?!

Spent a couple of hours in a parlour last Friday looking like this:
So, yep. I'm back to being curlylocks. I just couldn't resist. It's just so much easier!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sun_Goddess said...

uy kulotski! :D

May 10, 2006 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home