Thursday, May 11, 2006

strike one

Well, we didn't get on the flight. Didn't even get near the airport because of the horrendous traffic all caused by one truck at the bottom of the flyover near Makati.



Had the job interview rescheduled for today, so I had to wake up really early to make the 8am appointment. Galing! 'cause it only took an hour for me to get to Buendia, I was expecting at least two hours. Spent the next hour and a half getting to know my fellow applicants. There was one girl there who so early she arrived at 6am! She wanted to make sure she was punctual this time around, because the day before she was late for the interview and the company's really strict with the time. While they made us wait, they were kind enough to give us free coffee, but no pasteries :( hehehe! Then I went to Megamall where, mom and Aien were shopping, so I was able to buy shoes too. Yea!


Urgh! So tired from walking.

I had to wear these purple socks I got from Singapore Air because I had already packed all my other socks. Hehehe!

Pillows my sister's friend sent her from the US. I want something with a Care Bear on it! Or better yet a little Care Bear doll! I don't know why though. I just want one. Maybe because I keep seeing them everywhere.Let's do the Care Bear Stare!

Will be doing another "practice run" to the airport tomorrow. Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home