Sunday, July 23, 2006

i love rainy days

I woke up to rain pounding on our roof today. Ah! The perfect day to stay curled up under my comforter with a cup of hot chocolate from tim horton's. Bliss! It was a nice way to almost forget about messages from last night. But, when i checked my phone, meron parin message! Ano ba yan? Get over it all ready! Hayyyy......

anyway

We now have a new pet. He kind of forced his way into our lives. My mom woke up to find a cat sitting on the kitchen counter. How did he get in? We're still trying to figure that out. Somehow he found a way to get up on top of the kitchen cupboards, where he spent a couple of hours meowing every now and then. What did we do? Isha set a little container of tuna in front of him in the hopes of getting him out. What happened? He ate most of it and then retreated back to his corner. Oops! Okay that didn't work. Next, a little container of milk was set down on the floor, we had to give him something drink! He could have choked on all that tuna he ate. Hehehe! So he jumps down on to the floor, and I'm there waiting for him. So I approach him very slowly with a broom in my hands(not to hit him, just to sort of guide him out the front door), he then hisses at me several times while my mom comes in from another direction and the cat panicks and tries to climb the window screen back up the cupboards, but it falls to the floor and runs out the kitchen! Ahhhh! It is now currently holed up under the bathroom sink and hasn't come out since, despite the milk we put right b the sink. Anybody know a cat whisperer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home